Thursday, August 23, 2012

Club Penguin Temple Of Fruit Cheats

With the release of this party I have updated the latest cheats for the Fruit Party which Is so far my most favorite party ever.

The First Fruit you must find is the watermelon which is at the dock.
 
The Second Fruit is the Pineapple which I go from my own order(Remember I have Aspergers) is at the cove.

The Last Fruit is the apple which is at the forest(Note the red sink hole as I like to say has a circle in it leads to the underground cave).
Yay, Now to the Temple:)
This First puzzle you must pass the darts, make sure your fruit doesn't fall.
This next part make sure you do not get trapped by the cage.
Few that was close now throw fruit at the targets like I already did.
Now its, OH MY GOSH GIANT WATERMELON AHHHH!
Finally safe and now to feed the head the fruits.
 
Sweet and now we can get another item. You have found a Watermelon Costume. Would you like to pick it up? Yes Please.

Man I love this party so much and can't wait for the other two outfits to come out so I guess everything is back to normal except there is one thing that changed, I am now terrified of Giant Watermelons so plz don't scare me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment